Archer AX73 could not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-06 09:10:37
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: latest

Hello,

i cant get my ax73 on cloud.   As a local device its working but when 

im away from the local wifi i cant connect to cloud.

It is vissible in my devices.. but when i  click it 

its just saying  Logging in to ARcher AX73.. and after

that it says  Login Failed.

Any suggestions ??

Regards...

Diana

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 could not working
2024-03-07 03:23:45

@Diana1979 

Here are some tips for you if the Tether APP fails to manage device remotely:

1. Make sure the device has internet access.

2. Try connecting your phone to other networks for a comparison, or using celluar data. If other network works, the issue might be with your phone's Internet.

3. Connect to the Wi-Fi network of your Router, go to the Tether APP > Tools > TP-Link ID, unbind your TP-Link ID (account) and rebind it.

4. Modify the DNS Server of the Router. Please go to the web management interface of the Router, go to Advanced > Network > Internet > Advanced Settings > change the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1.

In addition, what is the firmware version of your Archer AX73 V2? please make sure it is the latest version.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 243

Replies: 1

Related Articles