Problems with Wi-Fi in the morning

2024-04-13 17:52:34
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello, I bought the router two days ago. Since then there have been some problems related to my cell phone Samsung s23 ultra. First of all after initial setup of the router s23 did not want to connect to the router, it was necessary to do "forget network" several times. After that a whole day there were no problems. But the next morning, after turning on the s23, a "connected without internet" message appeared, performing a reset to the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings solved the problem. This morning a new problem appeared, for fifteen minutes, every few minutes s23 disconnected and connected to Wi-Fi, all the time switching from cellular network to Wi-Fi. As soon as I entered the settings of the router, the problem stopped. Can anyone tell me how to fix the problem? Is this a broken router?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems with Wi-Fi in the morning
2024-04-14 00:00:58

@Dani111 

What's your AX72 FW version. If it's not the latest one, update it and check if there's any improvement - here.

How to update the FW of your router - details.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 345

Replies: 1

Related Articles