RE505X connected with no internet

2024-05-17 07:12:10 - last edited 2024-05-20 01:02:21
Model: RE505X  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone 

Apologies if this problem has already been talked about before. I've had my TP LINK (RE505X) for a few weeks now, within the last two days the WiFi is connecting without Internet. On the device itself the light is on. I've tried turning it on and off and resetting it and eventually after 15 mins it will return to normal, only to then act up again 20 mins later. I'm getting quite frustrated with it as it's not a cheap device. The main modem that it boosts is fine as well. I've turned it on and off again as well and there's no problem there. 

I would appreciate any help. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE505X connected with no internet
2024-06-20 11:04:01

@Janga123 

Hi,

Please check if there is any firmware upgrade for the range extender.

Besides, will all light on and blue when it drops? Will the WIFI light become red? Please also test with different power sockets nearer to the main router.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 193

Replies: 1

Related Articles