Unable to connect to router admin via wired or wireless

2024-06-11 12:42:00 - last edited 2024-06-14 06:42:53
Model: Archer BE550  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Have had this router for two days and set a few things via the admin screens on my Ethernet wired PC.  In terms of general performance am happy so far, but today I realised I had forgotten to add my Wireless printer to the network.  Simply added this OK via the WPS button, but the PC could still not see my printer, and neither could my printer see the computer.  At this point I decided to log onto the router to see if there was some security blocking it.  I could not log on view 192.168.0.1 and got the message

Hmmm… your Internet access is blocked

Firewall or anti-virus software may have blocked the connection.

I then tried tplinkwifi.net and again failed with ...

Trying to configure the Router?

It looks like you aren't connected to your TP-Link network.

To access tplinkwifi.net, your device must be connected to TP-Link Router’s network. Please check your network connection and try again.

I am obviously connected as I am on ethernet, and typing this :) 

I can access via the Tether app, but am reluctant to do this as I have a home Office with multiple large monitors, working on a mobile is not for me.

I have logged on to the Tether app, but cannot see any settings that might fix my problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to connect to router admin via wired or wireless
2024-06-13 03:29:22

@edwar368 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

It is suggested to follow this thread to troubleshoot if you failed to log into the web interface of the router.

For your printer, except WPS, can you find the Wi-Fi name of the router, then then enter the wireless password to connect? Before that, please make sure which wifi band your printer supports.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 1

Related Articles