OpenVpn not work

OpenVpn not work

OpenVpn not work
OpenVpn not work
2024-06-13 19:03:39
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.4.0.0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220506 Real.57555n

I can't connnect yo the openvpn server un my router. I use my phone as hot spot AND cannot conect ... 

I use ddns (no-ip) AND ddns works fine. I ping yo the my Public IP AND respond ok..

The Time Is correct in the computer AND un the router ..  I use Wom internet provider in my phone (Chile southamerica) ..

Cans somebody Tello me other configuración available ti create my Vpn

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:OpenVpn not work
2024-06-14 07:06:33

@PaoloKu 

Hi,

If you're unable to connect to the VPN server, please check if your 4G LTE router's Internet IP address is a public IP.

Please change router's VPN server type into TCP if it is already public IP.

And for your clients like your smartphone, please download the official OpenVPN APP from its official website and then try again.

If that still cannot help please contact the local support team when the following information:

1. The error message that you failed to connect.

2. .ovpn file.

3. Screenshot of your VPN settings and your WAN IP address.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 101

Replies: 1

Related Articles