Two issues- one in weekly report and one in clients connected

2024-06-24 00:15:45
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Hey,

So I bought this router like a few weeks ago and I have been experiencing two issues since then. 

The first one is with connected clients in the tether app. So, as you know it shows the current clients connected to my network, so once I was at my college checking for devices connected remotely to my network through the tether app and found out my mom's device was still connected which was false cuz I knew she was outside. To investigate this further I went home and made the same scenario only to find out that the last device which disconnects from the network is still shown as connected in the router's interface. It only updates when a new device connects to the network and same cycle continues. There is never zero devices connected. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a tether app bug so I set up a local network with another router that I had and tried to check the devices which were connected to my tp link router through the web portal through https remote management and found out the same issue which made the fact clear that something was wrong with my router or it's firmware. 

Now my second issue is simple. The weekly reports which are coming through doesn't show the amount of devices connected per day graph and instead just shows no devices were connected this week in the tether app. Although I had like 4-5 devices connect each day. 

Troubleshooting-

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Tried to reboot and also reset the router. Have changed dns but nothing helped.

I don't know if it's a problem with my router or its firmware but I am a bit worried as it's brand new. A speedy solution will be much appreciated. 

Thank You

Screenshot-

Options
1 Reply
Re:Two issues- one in weekly report and one in clients connected
2024-06-25 09:18:02

@Abrax 

Hi,we have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue. Please check your email box and confirm.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 146

Replies: 1

Related Articles