Deco x50 5g wth TP-link AV 500

2024-07-17 06:18:36
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello I bought the Deco x50 5G last week when I do a connection test I have 100 MB if I am directly connected to it in wifi however if I connect to another CPL tp-link WPA4220 powerline extender I fall to 12 MB while I am closer what should I do should I buy powerline extender that are Wi-Fi 6?

Cheers.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco x50 5g wth TP-link AV 500
2024-07-18 02:11:56

@D4_mi 

Hi,

The speed you can get from the powerline devices will be affected by the interferes in the powerline environment.

To confirm if the speed you get is slow or not, you can refer to this link and check the powerline speed, and compare it with your real download speed.

How to check actual Powerline Rate of the Powerline Adapters.

Explanation about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters.

If there are a lot of interferes in the powerline environment, then replace the powerline product may not help improve the speed. 

For that case, you can try the suggestions here:

What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 133

Replies: 1

Related Articles