tp link ac1200 no pasa de 100mb

2 weeks ago - last edited Saturday

my router delivers 300mb when I connect my pc directly with cable to the router. When I connect the AC1200 it not delivers more tnan 100 mb even when I am very close to the tp link unit

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:tp link ac1200 no pasa de 100mb-Solution
a week ago - last edited Saturday

@HugoVDB 

Hi, if it is a Deco model, it is suggested to post your question/suggestion on our Deco section, then there will be professional peron to answer your question.

I tried to check the specifications of Deco E4(r), the Ethernet Ports are both 2× 10/100 Mbps Ports, so that maybe the reason why your PC got no more than 100mbps speed when it is connected to this Deco.

If you have more confusion, please start a new thread here.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:tp link ac1200 no pasa de 100mb
2 weeks ago

@HugoVDB 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

Sorry, I am a little confused about your description. Do you have two routers? TP-Link router is connected to your main router?

AC1200 is not an exact model number, so I can not make sure what device it is. Please check the model on its bottom label.

For your slow speed, it is suggested to follow the common troubleshooting guide first.

If you still need suggestions, please share more details about your situation.

Options
Re:tp link ac1200 no pasa de 100mb
2 weeks ago

I put my question clearer.

My Tp Link is model Deco E4r hardware version V1 SN 22121P1A0119b

The router is supplied by the company who delivers fiber with 300 Mbps on 2.5 ghz and the Deco E4R is conected to one of the port of this modem.

When I connect my pc directly to the router without passing trough the Deco I obtain the 300 Mbps but when I connect the pc trough the Deco with Wifi I obtain only less than 100 Mbps

This should be no problem for this E4r  ?

Options
Re:tp link ac1200 no pasa de 100mb-Solution
a week ago - last edited Saturday

@HugoVDB 

Hi, if it is a Deco model, it is suggested to post your question/suggestion on our Deco section, then there will be professional peron to answer your question.

I tried to check the specifications of Deco E4(r), the Ethernet Ports are both 2× 10/100 Mbps Ports, so that maybe the reason why your PC got no more than 100mbps speed when it is connected to this Deco.

If you have more confusion, please start a new thread here.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 72

Replies: 3

Related Articles