Deco M5 AC1300 not showing up as a wifi option to connect devices to

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi.

I have just changed internet provider and while the Deco M5 itself seems to be connect to the internet (I've done a speed test that shows it is working and the light is green on the device itself. However when I attempt to connect my devices (cellphones and laptops etc) to the Deco it is not showing up when I search available wifi networks? 

Any ideas or solutions as to why it is not visible when it seems as if there is an internet connection on the Deco M5 itself?

Thanks,

Colm

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco M5 AC1300 not showing up as a wifi option to connect devices to-Solution

@Colm1 

In Deco app, under Network Settings/Network Name (SSID)/Advanced there is "Hide Network" option. Make sure it is turned off. That's the only thing I can think of for WiFi network name not to be visible for devices.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5 AC1300 not showing up as a wifi option to connect devices to-Solution

@Colm1 

In Deco app, under Network Settings/Network Name (SSID)/Advanced there is "Hide Network" option. Make sure it is turned off. That's the only thing I can think of for WiFi network name not to be visible for devices.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 79

Replies: 1

Related Articles