Issue In VDSL/ADSL modem Router

Saturday
Model: TD-W9970  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v00a1.0 Build 220616 Rel.70089n

i have issue with port forwarding my local web server , i do everything i fixed my local address ip and disable firewall and reserved my address ip in dhcp server in router and add port forward and doesnt work ..... its work fine in my old router  .... and i dont have any idea what is the problem is......i hope you guys help me because i need to share my project because  i m web developper and i need to share my project to the client if not work i must sell this modem and buy another one with different brand .

Options
3 Reply
Re:Issue In VDSL/ADSL modem Router
Sunday

@Melbous 

This should be straightforward procedure:

Just make sure that you get your public IP address here:

If you get a private IP address here the port forwarding won't work.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Monday

@terziyski yes i do exactly the same look

Options
Monday

@Melbous 

As I mentioned, if the IP address in my second screenshot is not your public IP address port-forwarding won't work.

You can also double check ports for local and remote management (if you've enbaled these) for conflicts:

The other reason could be a local firewall which blocks port 8080 on your web server.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options