Tl-WN823N & Windows 8.1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-WN823N & Windows 8.1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-WN823N & Windows 8.1
Tl-WN823N & Windows 8.1
2014-04-25 22:38:17
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WN823N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Virgin Media

PC Specs:

Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit
SSD 120gb
HDD 1TB
GTX 760
8GB DDR3 RAM

S/W:

Latest Utility & Driver for Wireless Dongle (TL-WN823N V1_130702)

Hello, I've been having problems with my Wireless Dongle (TL-WN823N), it was working fine and then one morning my computer Blue Screened & it has not worked in the computer since (This happened a few weeks ago), I have tried it in other PC's and it is working fine, installing - connecting etc...

I have tried uninstalling the Utility & the Drivers that are installed with the Dongle multiple times but every time it's the same result. I have scoured Regedit for any trace of the the Dongles keys but cannot seem to find anything,

I have tried plugging the Dongle into all of the USB ports available on the PC, it plays the 'Connected' System tune as if it is going to work, then about half a second later it plays the 'Dissconnect' System tune. I can plug it into my Laptop and it works absolutely fine.

I'm running out of ideas and would very much appreciate some help with this.

Kind regards,

Symon
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 609

Replies: 0

Related Articles