Weird problem : accessing local IP addresses

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-02-22 04:21:03
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : 0.6.0 2.7 v000d.0 Build 140624 Rel.62226n

ISP : Deutsche telekom

When I connect to the router via my PC's LAN cable, I can see all connected clients (PCs, NAS, Printer, etc.) regardless as to whether they are connected via LAN or via Wifi. Everything works fine; can access NAS, printer, etc., via Win7.

When I connect via wifi, I can ONLY see other clients that are connected via cable LAN, and I cannot see any connected via wifi. Thus, I have no IP connection to my printer (Epson wf7525 with wifi connection). The router shows me that the printer is correctly associated.

The net result is as follows:

When I connect from my office laptop via wifi, I cannot see nor connect to nor access the IP addresses of my printer or my NAS, both of which are associated wirelessly to the router.

At the exact same time, though, I can 'see' these devices fine from my home PC, which is also connected via Ether LAN.

Can you suggest any fix for this? I want to be able to see all clients from all machines...

Thanks,

-- Daniel
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 363

Replies: 0

Related Articles