Archer C2 Cannot connect to wireless

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-03-02 19:37:23
Region : Portugal

Model : Archer C2

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : V1_141117

ISP :

Hi,

I got a Archer C2 with the last firmware over 1 month now and the last week it starts to show some problems.

I have, the 2 bands active and it shows in all my devices, PC, android phone and iphone but i can't connect to wifi. I must unplug/plug the router to start working again. Ethernet works fine. When this happen all light stands still.

Can you help me?

Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C2 Cannot connect to wireless
2015-03-03 14:42:39
How often doees it happen?
How many wireless clients in total connecting to the Wi-Fi network at the same time? If you just connect one or two devices, does it occur as well?
Try to change transmit power from high to medium or low to test.
Reset the device to factory defaults and reconfigure it.
If all above won't help, you may contact TP-LINK support for help.
http://ticket.tp-link.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
Options
Re:Archer C2 Cannot connect to wireless
2015-03-11 17:44:53
For further help I share the solution for this problem.

I got a usb hub connected to the router with a turned off external disk. The usb light, on the router, was always blinking green (trying to connect to usb device). For some reason this behaviour crashed the router. The solution is keep disconnected from the router any usb device that isn't turn on.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 707

Replies: 2

Related Articles