Setup Trouble

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Setup Trouble

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Setup Trouble
Setup Trouble
2015-05-02 01:21:11
Region : Malaysia

Model : TL-WN727N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP : TM Sdn Bhd

Hi,

I just recently bought TP-WN727N to be installed into my laptop. It seems that I had trouble with the software installation. After I insert the CD and run the program, it pop-up saying, "Wireless Network Adapter is not detected. Please insert the right TP-LINK wireless network adapter and click "Yes" to continue the installation, or click "No" to quit installation process." I was unsure what to do, as I've tried restart my laptop and also reinsert the CD and also the USB.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Setup Trouble
2015-05-04 15:41:04
Go to Computer Management---Device Manager and check if the adapter is showing under Network Adapters or Other Devices.
If you are not sure which one is yours, try to unplug it and plug it back to figure it out.
If it has been detected, you can try to install the driver manually. Take Windows 7 as an example.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-228.html
If it has not been detected, you'd better try different USB ports or PCs. Maybe it is your computer issure or the adapter is faulty.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 341

Replies: 1

Related Articles