Issues With TL-WR740N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Issues With TL-WR740N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Issues With TL-WR740N
Issues With TL-WR740N
2015-05-10 13:31:57
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TL-WR740N v 4.23 router at home with a cisco 2100 cable modem attached to it via an ethernet cable. It was working fine until I removed the ethernet cable and attached it to my laptop(A Sony Vaio running on Windows 7 basic) to use the internet for myself. After reattaching the ethernet cable to the router it stopped recieving signals and my laptop says that it says that it does not unternet access. However, I reattached the ethernet cable again to my laptop and it had access to the internet. So I know that the problem is with the router. Its been like this for the past 3 days. I've tried resetting and restarting everything, my laptop, my router and even the modem. But it doesn't help. I've also tried the stuff in some forums like changing from 11bgn mixed to 11 bg mixed but it still does not help. I don't know what to do. I really need help. :mad:

PS.
It was really a pain in the neck just registering here in the first place. So I'm expecting immediate help. Thank You.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Issues With TL-WR740N
2015-05-11 16:04:11
Have you tried to clone MAC address?
Connect modem to WAN port of WR740N by cable and connect the sony laptop to one of its LAN ports by cable connection as well. On web interface of WR740, go to Network---MAC Clone to clone MAC address.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 500

Replies: 1

Related Articles