TP Link TD-W8968 everyday random IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-26 02:24:50
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi dears

I set my LAN IP address to 192.168. 168.1 and configured my PPP Username & password with those provided from my ISP and configured my wireless SSID1 as (WL01) and the internet connection is working fine. I always connect through wireless.

When I switch off my router then switch it on I get a random IP address not in the range I have configured, sometimes I get 192.168. 1.15 and sometimes 192.168. 10.150.

Moreover, I get connected to my wireless (WL01) but when I open the web-interface of the router (for example 192.168. 10.1.1 in case I get IP192.168. 10.150) and go to the wireless settings I find strange SSID1 names that I don' know how they appear in the SSID1 textbox!!!

One more strange issue is the PPP Username, everytime I get different username does not belong to me!!!

Every time I solve this problem by opening the Command Prompt and type in the following commands to get every thing normal:

[CODE]ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/release
ipconfig/renew[/CODE]

I get this problem wether I connect to the wireless network from my laptop, tablet, or smart phone.

Any explanation why this chaos occur on my router and how to solve it without every time writing commands?

Thank you.
Options
4 Reply
Re:TP Link TD-W8968 everyday random IP
2015-11-27 04:25:53
Do you have only one router with DHCP server in your network?
Options
2015-11-28 14:57:48
I have only one router.
Options
nobis park
2015-12-01 00:50:55
A Close Look by The Apple Macbook Pro Winter 2011 Notebook Single of the on the whole unfavorable conditions pro a battery is superior warmth. If batteries are too peppery before too cold, nobis parka coat, [/url], therefore sure batteries long for exhibit behaviors so as to would ensue in-congruent with their typical and designed operating specifications. While using a laptop, it's typical to feel the Sony VAIO battery heats up but,[url=https://wiki.kuali.org/display]NFL Jerseys Wholesale ac13773, Cheap NFL Jerseys For Sale, ac18110, if you are not using it suitably, it' long for ensue overheating. Laptop fans is a enter section pro burden air exchanging and cool down the warmth of the laptop. The fans are pro air passage, and it's essential to keep your laptop supercomputer working. The home fans modish laptops are designed to provide sufficient airflow to keep the supercomputer from getting peppery. The Sony VAIO laptop long for suffer from overheating arise since the fans bring to a standstill working and unable to tear cooling air through the body of the notebook. On occasion, choosing a cooling pause pro your laptops is therefore so of great magnitude. Faced with fierce competition, manufactures give birth to to mushroom the cost of acquisition while they ought to reduce the sales value to appeal to supplementary users from other fields. From this line of reasoning of scrutinize, users are the the largest part obvious beneficiaries in the sphere of the come up to expectations. It is entirely proper but not exactly due to various problems in the sphere of development. If you see to decide to depart down the path of trade a used digital camera, however here are a little things you must look outdated instead of. You wish hear a fortune in this area the camera by giving it a close examination. Check whether here are scratches on the lens and similarly on the LCD screen, cheapratjacketssale, a faulty spectacle otherwise lens wish cause problems soon on. Ensure here is thumbs down decomposition happening the battery compartment.
Options
2015-12-01 03:04:40
I could see two different gateway in your last post.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 691

Replies: 4

Related Articles