AV500. Cannot find answer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-06 04:45:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all.5 days ago I purchased a TP Link AV500 wi fi extender. I am using a non surge 20 metre extension lead down to my summerhouse. It is plugged into my weatherproof double socket which is part of the house ring main. When first installed using plug and play it worked fine. I leave them plugged in and powered.The next day no internet connection. The home light was flashing and the wi fi light blinking fast. I took it indoors and re paired them. It worked for a while then no internet connection again. It kept doing this.I have cloned the routers settings via WPS button as per instructions,re paired and now it don't seem to connect. The home light is forever flashing indicating it is sending/receiving data and even though my iPad shows wi fi connected it just hangs with no connection. The same on my iPhone so it's not a device issue. I am using a 100mbs VM super hub.Any ideas please?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 0

Related Articles