Viewing Archer C9 WAN Throughput Possible?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-14 08:16:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

As the topic title says I'm wondering if I can view the throughput on the WAN port of the Archer C9?

I'm asking this as here in Australia our internet is backwater compared to the rest of the world and during peak hours it gets even slower. I want to be able to see what internet speed we're getting during peak hours when congestion hits.

If not possible surely a firmware update would easily be able to add it. If so I'd be wanting something that would automatically update rather than having to press refresh on the webpage to see the change.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Viewing Archer C9 WAN Throughput Possible?
2016-09-18 21:31:19
Disable all devices that are connected to the router except for one PC.

Go here: http://testmy.net/

Test your speed. With no other devices except the one computer sucking data, you should get a pretty accurate picture of the throughput available to you at any given time. Testing the throughput on the router itself is a feature that only you have a need for and since it can be done another way, not much chance it will be added as a feature.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 575

Replies: 1

Related Articles