computers cannot connect via cable they only can access the internet via WiFi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-19 03:14:44 - last edited 2021-08-21 07:11:15
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a client who has his office setup by someone . Total office accesses the server via WiFi . They have a TP-link ADSL modem conected to a load balancing router which has a WiFi booster Arial also a Cisco router connected. I wish to cable all the computers by adding a switch and connecting direct to the Cisco router for internet. At present when I connect a cable to the switch via the Cisco router I get no conection to the internet or the server. Would it be the load balancing router is blocking me ? If i do away with this router would i then have access to the server.

the server is 192.168.0.10 the cisco router is 192.168.0.3 the load balancing router I think is 192.168.0.1 Where am i going wrong never come accross a load balancing router before. Or shall i use that as the default gateway to my eithernet ports. ?? Sorry I need some help am lost.

On my system at in my office i have modem and TP-Link TL-WR1043ND and then a switch and all my computers are cable and we use the WiFi for telephones. Pleas help

John
Options
1 Reply
Re:computers cannot connect via cable they only can access the internet via WiFi
2016-09-28 10:20:37 - last edited 2021-08-21 07:11:15
hey dude, I think you'd better send a ticket to the tplink engineers, they may be willing to help you.
Here is the link: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support-contact.html#E-mail-Support
Options