WN821N - Very frequent "limited access" on wifi network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-02 03:29:25
Model : WN821N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version : Latest

ISP : Free (FR)

Hi all,

I'm experiencing serious troubles while using my TP-Link WN821N (v4), latest driver.
Indeed, while booting, the devices works just fine with internet access. Howerver, after few minutes of use, the internet connection stops and I have a "limited access" issue, with no internet connection. I noticed that the more I use the device, the quicker this occurs (under a 30MB+ download at 2MB/s the issue comes for instance). This can occur within 5 minutes of use or less. If I disconnect and reconnect from the network, it fixes the issue most of the times.
On other computers it works just fine. Windows 7x64 has just been formated on my computer, same issue. The network is just few meters from the computer.

Any ideas to fix this ?
Thank you in Advance,
Etienne
Options
1 Reply
WN821N Very frequent "limited access" on wifi network
2016-11-15 23:13:16
Check the DNS server settings as well. Try changing to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and see if that helps.What network adapter is it and what version of Windows?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 492

Replies: 1

Related Articles