Portable router with Wifi As WAN?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-24 11:03:32 - last edited 2021-08-05 02:56:16
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Do any of TP-Link routers, specifically the TL-WR810N or TL-WR802N portable ones, support Wifi as Wan? None say it but I suspect Client Mode is the same thing? I'm simply trying to connect my private wired LAN (192.168.0.x) to the internet over a public WIFI hotspot. Typically we obviously plug a DSL/cable connection into the WAN port of the router to connect the LAN to the internet. I need to instead use a WIFI connection for the WAN. What exactly does TP-Link call that for their routers?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Portable router with Wifi As WAN?
2016-10-27 16:38:26
Yes, it is - WISP Router Mode
Options
Re:Portable router with Wifi As WAN?
2016-10-28 17:27:49
Few days ago I buy portable router 300 Mbps for Write My Dissertation Online why is not working properly why my speed less is then 250 Mbps but the wireless routers told 600 Mbps?A signature of a mobile router is providing a USB port that can control a USB cellular modem or tether to a cellular mobile hotspot allowing for a cellular connection to be shared.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5353

Replies: 2

Related Articles