manual cloning wifi on AV 600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-06 04:31:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I was unable to clone the SSID from my Huwawi router. I have some devices on fixed IP's. IP cameras, a CCTV recorder. and a NAS drive. Anyway, despite several attempts failing to do it the easy way, i did a port scan to find their IP addresses. I use Soft Perfect Network Scan. You can assign 'friendly names' to your devices in the UI. I pretty much know most numbers, and it was only a few moments work to locate the PLA's. launch their web pages. and change the SSID's, and passwords to match the router. Now it all works fine as it should.
I wonder why I had to do it the 'hard' way? Still, TP-Link's user interfaces are really nice to work with, its a pity they don't provide a decent manual for those wishing to learn.
Options
2 Reply
Re:manual cloning wifi on AV 600
2017-02-06 14:19:00
the scan utility can help you to open the web page

http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WPA4220_V1.html#Utility

the last one
Options
Re:manual cloning wifi on AV 600
2017-02-06 17:00:35
Y'see I went to downloads for The powerline kit, picked the first option (win 7,8 etc) and never looked any further. Silly old me! There was no CDRom in the kit. Dont know why. Maybe a regional thing.
Thanks for your help
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2089

Replies: 2

Related Articles