WR1043ND V2.1 - SYSTEM LED error (always off)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-25 01:29:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Netherlands

Model : TD-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V2.1

Firmware Version :

After coming back from holiday I noticed that internet connection was no longer working. Before the router has worked just fine. I noticed that no connection to the router was possible. On the front panel LED only the power LED is on. Rest of the LEDs are all off.

After power cycling I see the following LED sequence:
- all leds are on, then system and WPS LED together with power led are on. Briefly the internet and ethernet icons blink. After approx 5 seconds the SYS and WPS LEDs go off and only the power led remains on.

I have tried a factory reset by holding the reset/WPS button on the back for more than 10 seconds, but no change in the LED sequence after regular power cycle is visible.

Can I consider the router has died? What else can I check to confirm the status of the router. The router has been configured as an access point.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Options
1 Reply
Re:WR1043ND V2.1 - SYSTEM LED error (always off)
2017-08-25 14:20:35
the router is probably dead when it does not respond to reset. you can reset it a few times.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 901

Replies: 1

Related Articles