DongleBerryLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-04 08:10:50
Re: Ping spike and packet loss on M9 Deco
So I think I fixed this. Previously I had my M9 connected to a BT Home Hub that was connected to a phone socket in the house. I recently moved to BT Fibre which does not go through a phone socket and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-06-14 08:01:56
Hi Takkhor, Sorry for the late reply, I never resolved this. I just have to live with it. My PlayStation and my main PC are hard-wired into the existing BT router for best speeds. All my other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-07 20:08:14
Sorry if this has been tried. But have you tried running a long network cable temporarily to the decos so they are directly connected to the router, to see if you get drops? It may rule out whether...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-29 08:16:01
@TP-Link_Deco Hi, I have went through all this with the TP Link support. My initial setup was with a BT Smarthub. I have tried many different scenarios as directed by the support team. Scenario 1 BT...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-17 16:55:33
@giornogiovanna I have had this issue unfortunately for 4 months now. The support is no existant for general consumers. I have read a few forums with peoiple having the same issue. I have not seen...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-17 08:22:14
@HelloRabbit I had exactly the same issue. I was connected via a BT smart hub and replaced it with a netgear, still had the same issue. Had the same issue with my PS4 when wired in, but decided to...
3HELPFULS