UltimakerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-12-04 19:40:33
Re:Smart Actions do not work on new firmware !
@TP-Link Hi, I can also confirm that schedules do not work either, I don't use these but just tested those. I also tried the plugs with 1.1.0 on a different WiFi network and smart actions still did...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-12-04 17:44:01
@TP-Link cB you help?, I have heard nothing from you or my support ticket. As per my previous message, they are advising different from you !
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-12-03 12:27:13
@TP-Link I am getting get dispontand with all this, i have had a reply from my support ticket and they are saying to downgrade the firmware, but you are saying not to ?, i am being sent in circles...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-12-01 08:27:22
@TP-Link many thanks, I appreciate you keeping an eye on this. Interesting you say it's not related to the firmware but it works fine with 1.0.3 ?. Something has def changed with the upgrade. Thanks...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-11-30 09:49:17
Smart Actions do not work on new firmware !
After reading the resolution for the firmware issue i am very concerned that it reads like anyone asking for the downgrade will affectively be stuck on a Beta branch of code which will never be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-11-23 07:17:52
Re:HS100 Firmware 1.1
@TP-Link When you say create a ticket ?, You mean send you the Mac addresses via a direct message in this forum ?, I have spoken to support many times via the support mechanism but they never ask for...
1HELPFULS