blueatlanticLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-24 19:24:43
Re:Cannot access LAN through OpenVPN connection
@woozle Ok, I thought they were referring to the OpenVPN server which is on the router. The local drives that I'm trying to access are USB drives connected to a Mac. That Mac is connected via...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-24 17:00:42
@Kevin_Z I disabled the firewall and antivirus before connecting through the client but still no access to LAN devices. I've attached some screenshots to show the disactivation of those settings plus...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-24 07:57:36
@Kevin_Z They are all enabled on the server. Is it recommended to disable them for the OpenVPN to work?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-24 04:16:20
@Kevin_Z I'm trying to access local drives on the server side LAN from the client. There's no firewall on the iPhone client app and I tried disabling the one on the TP-Link router without success.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-24 01:30:13
@Kevin_Z The OpenVPN server is setup on the TP-Link C3150 V2 router. The DDNS is setup on the router with TP-Link as the provider. VPN settings are all correct. VPN server is active and can confirm...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-11-18 01:05:15
Cannot access LAN through OpenVPN connection
I've set up the OpenVPN server on the C3150 router and exported the configuration file. The client shows as connected when activated but I cannot access local files or even the IP of the router...
0HELPFULS