SubliminalLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Change wifi channel on Deco M9
@robshel your issue does not have anything to do with the changing of wifi channels. Your issue is to do with the band your switches are trying to connect to. Deco use both 5 and 2.4 simultaneously...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-22 22:24:52
@NYQUISTS_ANGRY_ If you were an engineer then maybe you could offer some assistance to tp link on how to fix this issue. I have read every single post here and the answers provided by tp link at a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-22 10:00:52
@NYQUISTS_ANGRY_ It actually has not served its purpose. This is something that still needs to be fixed. The responses from David at complete BS. He says it can't be done but it can. Other systems...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-09-18 10:31:10
@digidoggie18 I have used their systems before.. absolute trash. Max 150mps from its mesh points. Yes it's a mesh system too
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-09-05 12:17:08
@digidoggie18 I wouldn't say they are trash. They do an awesome job. Well in my case they do when not on a congested channel. (Yes you csn change the channl but not manually. The only way is by usng...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-06 00:37:47
@David-TP That and when is the usb port going to be made useful? Was it just put there to look pretty? Surely there must be an update coming soon to enable it. Why was this device manufactured with...
1HELPFULS