gninoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-05 05:18:17
Re:How to connect the Decos between them in a real mesh and not star topology
Hi @Mrn91 well, the trick in this thread works. Also the signal between the Decos eventually got stronger. And I observe that the mesh is sometimes changing the connection for this Deco between the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-12-17 17:42:20
It worked! I just needed a piece of aluminium foil folded 3-4 times on top of main Deco and another piece just below the Deco in 2nd floor and it switched to the Deco in the 1st floor. Now let's see...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-12-17 16:39:55
@Alexandre. Thanks for your reply, Alexandre, and for the tips. I've tried to install them as show in the picture (more or less) and also almost in vertical (more or less) and the result is always...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-12-17 11:53:23
How to connect the Decos between them in a real mesh and not star topology
Dear all, I'm just a new user of a 3pack Deco M9 Plus system. Which works just great but it has a noticeable issue, which hopefully it's just a configuration problem that I can't find how to fix. The...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-12-17 11:43:08
Re:3-pack Deco X20 does not appear to provide Mesh network
Hi there, Yes, I have the a very similar situation, but with Deco M9 Plus. The different Decos don't create a mesh between them, but a start topology with the additional units connected directly with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-12-15 10:09:13
Re:Will TP-Link Deco support HomeKit for Routers in the future?
@Kevin_Z Yes, please, Homekit for router is a very interesting feature to add to the Deco product line! Thanks!
1HELPFULS