Caribbean-DiverLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2023-11-12 20:17:16
RE:Guest wlan to VLAN in AP mode in Deco M9+
@R4HM5P1NAT When I replace these units (not if and likely very soon), given the utter lack of support TPlink has given these units, trust me when I say the replacements will not have the TPlink name...
0HELPFULS
2023-11-12 16:57:13
@GeorgeBark Three years, five pages of feedback from folks who have bought their products, the only official response from TPlink has been, "What do you need that for?" Absolutely pathetic. They...
0HELPFULS
2023-06-07 21:48:53
Re:Guest wlan to VLAN in AP mode in Deco M9+
@mligor Agreed. The lack of this capability is ridiculous especially considering how expensive these units are. Folks, if you've stumbled across this thread looking for how to enable vlan tagging on...
0HELPFULS
2023-06-04 21:08:07
Congratulations, TP Link. Your customer base been asking for this basic capability for three years, yet the only official response from TP Link has been, "What do you need that for?" Many have...
0HELPFULS
2021-05-21 15:01:20
How in the world can a world-wide company that makes wireless access points not understand the concept of segregating guest and home networks, using segregated VLANs to do so, and passing that...
0HELPFULS
2020-12-18 21:46:48
TP-Link: We really do need to the ability to assign VLAN ID tags to the SSIDs and pass them to the upstream switch(es)/router(s) when the DECO(s) are in AP Mode. Currently, when the DECOs are in AP...
4HELPFULS