MikkelDKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-08 09:39:39
Re:Very low download speed on laptop, very high speed on iphone...?
@ajharvey Hello, yes its the relaying, I also noticed this when testing purely by wifi, as the download speed drops by every step i move away from one of the units. Any other suggestions on what to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-08 09:18:28
@ajharvey I tried optimising the network with no major improvements. Im not able to use cable for the units, that was the whole reason for me to invest mesh, that i need wide wifi coverage, but the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-07 20:43:33
Re:Slow Wi-Fi Speed on Deco M4
@tonymcgra Same here, i have 1000mbps download from my fiber provider, the Deco shows downlaod speed of 900 but when i test on my laptop it only reaches 120 on a good day....wtf is going on?
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-07 18:38:34
@Philbert ok that would be great, i found a general guide that mentions this as one of the steps. Also, should i try changing to access point instead of router and maybe also disable 2.4ghz? Im not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-07 18:30:06
@Philbert i havent done anyrhing on that device, its a work laptop so i need admin rights to do any changes. How exactly do i change the Qos settings on my wifi card? Alit if the guidws in here...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-07 16:38:04
@Philbert Hello, the laptop speed is tested on a random speed testing website....so not sure it can be compared to the test in the Deco app, as this may test the download to one of the units and not...
0HELPFULS