MikkelDKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-08 18:00:05
Re:Very low download speed on laptop, very high speed on iphone...?
@Alexandre. Thank you so much for all your help, i think i have to live with this. The initial reason for me to get mesh was to be able to extebd my wifi to my garage where i work from home, and this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-08 16:53:27
@Alexandre. Ok, so now i connected to the old router and disabled wifi on that one and changed Deco to AP mode....and when i test now i get download speed anywhere from 420-560 mbps...I guess there...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-08 16:18:19
@Alexandre. Ok thanks so much for your help, i found the wifi setting. Just last question before trying it, will the ssid be the old tp link one or the new Deco network i made...?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-08 16:05:18
@Alexandre. Ok thanks. Do you know how to disable wifi on a standard tp link router, is it bridge mode? And do i have to reset main deco and satelites and make a new network when changing to access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-08 15:49:48
@Alexandre. Hello, yes the setup you mentioned below is correct and my laptop can only connect to the Deco network. I followed your steps by disabling other Decos and disabling 2,4 ghz and moved...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-08 14:18:16
@Alexandre. Hello, please see answers below: 1. I have made no changes to my ISP router, pretty much just plugged in the cable between the router and the main deco unit 2. I run my Deco in "Router"...
0HELPFULS