RidgeDwellerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2021-02-06 23:12:58
Re:HS200 switch works but light won't turn on
@tp-link A big kudos to tp-link for making these things fool proof. I got the HS210 KIT Smart 3-Way Switch Kit. I installed one for my stairway and the other for my table lamps in my bedroom. (BTW -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-02-06 22:47:57
Re:Power off LEDs at night
@TP-Link & @Watt_iOS_App See tp-link, other people are doing the hard work for you. I hope they are getting paid for the hard work. Sorry, I'm using andriod though, so it won't work for me. But if...
0HELPFULS
2021-02-06 22:10:14
Re:Adding logic to Smart Actions
@WS-214 I don't know if you've ever received a decent answer to this question? But maybe, if your using the AC adaptor to power your motion sensor you could plug it into a smart plug that only...
0HELPFULS
2021-02-05 05:52:33
Re:Several HS200 switches programmed using "sundown/sunrise" are not turning ON/OFF at same time??
@TP-Link & @SimonC. OK, I've been looking further at this problem and think I've found another way to do this. Instead of using the limited smart actions in Kasa, you can use the Google Home app to...
2HELPFULS
2021-02-04 06:05:38
Re:Smart actions
@Brook 'As far as I know that the initial 3 smart actions are only an early-stage implementation. The plan is to increase the 3 action limit at a later time, however, there is currently no exact date...
0HELPFULS
2021-02-04 02:58:36
Re:Several HS200 switches programmed using "sundown/sunrise" are not turning ON/OFF at same time??
@SimonC. Hello, I was having the same problem. I have 21 TP-Link Kasa devices now. I have a few smart plugs I use for plant lights, running on the Sunrise on / Sunset off schedule. I also have a...
2HELPFULS