eldamirLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-19 16:08:09
Re:Accessing wired devices on an AT&T router from wireless devices on the Deco mesh
Alexandre. wrote @eldamir that leaves me with no way to connect to or manage the AT&T router if I need to do anything to it - short of dragging a system over to it and hard-wiring into it any time I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-19 15:11:30
Re:Accessing wired devices on an AT&T router from wireless devices on the Deco mesh
@Alexandre. I had been considering that route as well (and actually have everything other than a pair of TVs already on a separate switch that could be migrated to the Deco), but that leaves me with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-19 02:56:01
@TP-Link Thanks for the suggestion. Setting up port mappings would allow the wired devices to connect to specific wireless ones, but not the reverse. Nearly all connections will be initiated on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-18 23:30:57
Accessing wired devices on an AT&T router from wireless devices on the Deco mesh
Hi As the subject suggests, I've added a pair of Deco W3600 routers to my AT&T Uverse home network. I have a variety of devices hard-wired into the AT&T router with the Deco routers handling all of...
0HELPFULS