ITVLV3Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
Tuesday
Re:EAP230 connectivity issues
@Hank21 Just finished a series of tests with the EAP650-Wall (replacing the EAP230-Wall). What I noticed is that the WiFi dropped packets percentage of the EAP230-Wall is more or less equal to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 weeks ago
@Hank21 I just finished a few performance tests comparing the EAP230-Wall with the EAP245. In terms of throughput: the EAP230-Wall runs in the range of 190-210 Mbps. While the EAP245 runs in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 weeks ago
@Hank21 - I upgraded the firmware - no real improvements (see attached screenshots): - still a significant # of retries (compared to the EAP450) - still a lot of packet drops => a few 1000 every 5...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 weeks ago
Re:EAP235 connectivity issues
@d0ugmac1 Thank you for the quick response! If it where just these orange area's then yes - I would agree. But there is more - the most questionable one is that the EAP is not seen in the top...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 weeks ago
EAP230 connectivity issues
Team, I have some strange, yet serious issues with this EAP235. Long story short: it looks as if the management part is not active (or partially). In addition, if clients are connected, the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-02-24 18:07:14
Re:Setup WireGuard VPN
@Clive_A An AllowpedIPs=0.0.0.0/0 means a full tunnel. Meaning all subnets/vlans will be routed through the tunnel. I guess I need a split tunnel - meaning only one specific vlan/subnet needs be...
0HELPFULS