DarthSonicLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-31 08:54:16
Re:Network aways congested according to the Network Optimization on the Deco app
Same situation for me but Network optimisation mostly does show "perfect" after optimisation. Network then works for some hours or days but it there will be issues again. Mostly after some hours. I...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-22 12:49:21
Re:Network aways congested according to the Network Optimization on the Deco app
@TP-Link Trying new beta firmware with no positive changes: 1. The model of the Deco device: Deco X20 V2 2. The number of the Deco nodes: 2 in AP-Mode 3. The number of connected client devices: 20 -...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-24 19:09:34
Re:LAN devices not listed in Deco App
My problem was, that I am using a Firewall that is using "ARP Spoofing" to monitor/inspect network traffic. And TP Link Deco seems to rely on ARP tables while in Router mode. Switching Deco to Access...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-24 19:08:37
Re:Performance drop despite wired backaul
@hquant My problem was, that I am using a Firewall that is using "ARP Spoofing" to monitor/inspect network traffic. And TP Link Deco seems to rely on ARP tables while in Router mode. Switching Deco...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-24 07:00:43
Re:Performance drop despite wired backaul
@hquant I have a similar layout and Deco in router mode and have low speeds too. Before I was running in AP mode with less to no speed problems. Will switch back to AP mode and see if that solves the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-24 06:58:29
Re:LAN devices not listed in Deco App
Meanwhile the problem is not solved. Devices disappear after some minutes after changing ports or restarting device.
0HELPFULS