Kev205LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Deco app "Test Internet Speed" under-reporting speed on Deco M5 when using PPPoE
This is more of a public service announcement rather than a request for help now :-) I'm on BT in the UK and they use PPPoE for there full fibre connection. I recently moved onto their 500mb package...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Not getting max speed with Deco M9 Plus
Found this thread only because I have the M5 and was thinking of upgrading to the M9 in case it worked better :-) For me I believe the issue is that the Deco mesh routers are poor at PPPoE - I dont...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Deco M5 loosing connection every 30seconds - PPPoE direct to ONT - BT (UK)
@klipse Thanks so much for your reply - yes - those are the settings that I ended up with. I think it was the "get IP address" specifically that I had to alter to "non address" like you to stop the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Turns out the issue is with the ipv6 connection The constant loosing WiFi problem goes away when I disable ipv6. I found a combination of settings that allow me to connect to ipv6 but ipv6 test sites...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Thanks for your reply, I'm away from my house at the moment but will do some more investigation when I'm home later today. First thing for me to check is if the internet connection is going down or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
On further investigation it seems to be a weird WiFi issue with my Deco rather than anything to do with the internet connection. I can maintain I constant WiFi connection from my phone to my Deco...
0HELPFULS