LothosLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2023-12-11 11:28:17
Re:Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings
@TP-Link the DHCP thing was annoying with the guest network but what is more annoying is the device limit on it. When you get over 40 devices (the exact number I am not 100% sure) the WiFi will start...
0HELPFULS
2023-11-14 11:56:10
[Recommended Solution]Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings
@drewscoop They will not fix/change this. That much is clear! I was forced to get rid of their router and go with ASUS because the router has a tough time supporting more than 40 devices even though...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-08 14:33:16
Re:Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings
@MattX1 Already sold my TP-Link router, went with an ASUS router. It is a little more expensive but works way better!
0HELPFULS
2023-08-04 21:01:50
[Recommended Solution]Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings
@GeorgeBark my suggestion is to do what I did. Get rid of your TP Link Router and buy an ASUS one. All my problems went away.
0HELPFULS
2023-04-23 21:50:21
At me to the list of people request this feature. I have an AX6000 and I use my NAS to handle DHCP as it lets me find devices on the network easier with its sorting abilities. The TP-Link router has...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-05-12 11:16:33
Re:Archer AX6000 DHCP, Description bug
@Kevin_Z I upgraded to latest firmware as per your suggestion and the same problem still exists. When assigning a Description to an Address that is being Reserved it deletes the description and puts...
0HELPFULS