Dcrh111LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2022-05-25 06:36:55
Re:Is there a hidden DHCP Server in Powerline adapters?
@rogueDHCP I honestly wouldn't bother wasting your time. I raised a support ticket about this a year ago and it's still open and unresolved. TP-link really don't care about fixing this issue and I...
0HELPFULS
2022-05-15 11:15:22
Re:[Solution] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
@Solla-topee I thought I'd check in to see if there was any progress on this very long running issue for the WPA4220 V5 Sadly (but not unexpectedly) there is no progress. The beta version you promote...
3HELPFULS
2021-08-15 10:21:00
@Solla-topee If it's the same beta that installed a few months ago, then it doesn't fix the problem - it still starts the DHCP server on powerup for approx 12 seconds. I'm still waiting for TP-link...
2HELPFULS
2021-06-09 09:02:37
@Solla-topee It is definitely a DHCP issue. I can see that when this issue occurs, the affected devices have suddenly decided to use the powerline adapter as the default gateway. This would only...
0HELPFULS
2021-06-08 16:53:29
@Solla-topee Your other forum post is not a "solution" to the issue. The solution is to be able to disable the DHCP server. On my network there are *no* circumstances where I would *ever* want a...
2HELPFULS
2021-06-08 16:30:28
@TP-Link Where is the UK V5 firmware that fixes this issue? So far, via DM, your tech support have suggested: 1) I install a version of the firmware that is already on your website, is already...
0HELPFULS