UrbanBLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-18 10:39:52
Re:Sky Broadband router Modem mode
IntrovertSins wrote @UrbanB Sorry have not done any DMZ stuff before, maybe you will get a reply later or research. I would try the setup suggested before trying anything else. What speeds are you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-18 09:45:58
@IntrovertSins Sorry one last question If I'm running this in router mode would I have to create a DMZ on the Sky Router to my Deco M4? Apart from success fully logging into the sky router and going...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-18 09:23:51
IntrovertSins wrote You will just end up with two wifi networks close to each other causing interference. Just try to run everything from the Decos and see how things go. @IntrovertSins Thanks for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-18 08:58:19
@IntrovertSins Thanks for this. I'll give this a try. Do I still disable wifi on the Sky router? For the devices that have time sensitive applications, e.g. video conferencing, voice gaming, would...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-18 08:24:25
@IntrovertSins Thanks for the reply. That's brilliant. Is there anyway of keeping the parent controls on the Deco? I have a 16 year old son and the parent controls were a revelation. I did see a post...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-08-17 16:34:55
Sky Broadband router Modem mode
Hi Hope you can help I've had a 3 TP Deco M4's set up with Virgin for the lats 18 month and all has been fantatstic. However today I've changed over to Sky superfast broadband and after logging into...
0HELPFULS