JackaceLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2021-10-15 06:59:37
Re:Which WiFi equipment to choose for an IPv6-only infrastructure
Yep IPv6 is a huge problem with the omada environment. It can just recently route IPv6 traffic, but that is all it can do in the IPv6 world.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-10-15 06:54:00
Re:Request: ACL Rule for established and related traffic
@shberge This feature has been requested a bunch of times. It is a big glaring issue with the omada environment. Without this there is no true firewall function in the system. The other major issue...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-08-24 06:56:03
Re:IPv6 Firewall rules - TL-R605 v1 1.1.1
@paderijk I asked a similar question a few weeks ago. No response yet. Hopefully they will have something soon or tell us it isn't coming and we can look at alternative gateway devices. Personally I...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-23 17:02:38
Re:Allow new connection one way, block new connections the other way. (between vlans)
@KingHorse That other solution provided will work to get you connectivity, but from a security standpoint you now have a hole in the ACL between your Vlans. Which is not ideal if all you need is to...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-22 00:26:23
Re:Allow new connection one way, block new connections the other way. (between vlans)
@KingHorse There is no way to add stateful firewall rules to the Omada system right now. I have asked about it in a few threads, but so far nothing. If you need that feature today you will need to...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-19 10:20:20
Re:More powerful and feature rich gateway devices expected in the future?
I found these devices and thought if TP-LINK could offer something similar that is managed and controlled through their controller that would be a huge selling point for the whole TP-LINK Omada...
0HELPFULS