Tamas71LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-19 11:17:34
Re:Archer AX50 is not able to rebuild internet connection after cable modem had an outage
@Kevin_Z Thank you for responding. It seems you also came to the same conclusion like me. I have already contacted Vodafone support and they asked me to write an email, detailing tge whole problem...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-14 08:21:35
Re:Archer AX50 is not able to rebuild internet connection after cable modem had an outage
@CHIBOMAN, Kevin_Z I tested my scenario with my old and trusty Archer C5 router. The result is the same! It behaves exactly as the Archer AX50 But I stand corrected. Now I think that the routers does...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-14 06:04:28
@CHIBOMAN I am using the TG3442DE cable modem in bridge mode. I had to ask the technician call their support to have it switched to bridge mode remotely as I the user cannot do it alone. So the whole...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-13 20:39:25
@CHIBOMAN, @Kevin_Z You know what, I was thinking about this as well :-) - I tested this scenario with only the router plugged into the cable modem but unfortunately the result was the same. -MAC...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-13 14:49:37
@CHIBOMAN Well, I got the cable, tested it: While modem and router is on and online, I switched off the modem for a few second, then turned it back. After the modem went online, the router internet...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-13 13:54:11
@CHIBOMAN Thanks for the tips! Just bought a quality Cat 7 ethrnet cable online. Going to pick it up soon. Also I will try to change the MTU setting if the cable is not enough. Hopefully the problem...
0HELPFULS