KingHorseLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-26 14:26:21
Re:OC200 speed + mesh function
I also have the oc200 running. No problem at all. As Philbert describes it is only just to manage stuff. Not processing your internet/network data. You should of course not place it inline between...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-23 16:49:44
Re:Allow new connection one way, block new connections the other way. (between vlans)
@Jackace Totally understand, that this system has his limitations. But with the tips of the other post, I was able to get a solution working. Networking is still sometimes a mind breaker.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-23 16:47:47
Re:Allow new connection one way, block new connections the other way. (between vlans)
@Philbert Thanks for your reply! Just what I needed. All working as intended. Have had a busy weekend. Not much time to spend. I will wait patiencly on the next updates.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-20 14:36:01
Allow new connection one way, block new connections the other way. (between vlans)
Goodafternoon. Last week I dove in to Omada, as a good replacement for my pfSense setup that was running on my server. The short reason behind is, when I needed to update the server, I wont have any...
1HELPFULS