Piyush_1LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-25 03:06:25
Re:Wifi shows connected devices named "Unknown" or "One plus nord"
@woozle The router is mine and was not provided by the ISP. The operation mode is:- Wireless Router. Also guest network is disabled.Also I noticed that like the devices that I showed to you I can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-24 17:40:57
@woozle Yes I tried it also I changed the admin password so that if in case someone gets connected then it cannot change anything. Is any of the wrong settings messing with the router ? Don't know...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-24 15:14:38
@woozle No try to understand the "One plus Nord" device is not mine, this list is not the list of clients,this list is the list of blocked devices, that's what I am trying to say and neither the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-24 11:57:35
Wifi shows connected devices named "Unknown" or "One plus nord"
Hello I have a Tp-link router and it has a problem. It's model number is TL-WR841N. This problem is something different and hard to explain. So I manage my router using Tether app. And sometimes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2021-09-02 08:31:13
Re:Noticable delay in sound.
@Solla-topee Hello I am using a Noise Tune Active Bluetooth Neckband ( No Model number mentioned on box, I think it has only one model. ) My laptop info :- Also is there any application or program to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2021-09-01 10:35:28
Re:Noticable delay in sound.
@Solla-topee I am using a wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse on usb 2.0 port now and Tp-link Bluetooth adapter on usb 3.0 now and There is a delay only when I use my headphone when I use it by the...
0HELPFULS