NHendriksLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
2022-06-06 11:26:16
Re:Solcon IPTV and Omada
Completely missed the question for makes and models that do support this. For example Ubiquiti Edgerouter and Ubiquiti USG do support this, also all of the Fritzboxes by AVM (but this is more a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2022-04-16 06:58:08
Re:[ER-7206] Is it possible to add an option 60 parameter to DHCP requests on WAN interfaces?
Agreed, but I must also say that support of TP Link isn't that great either, let's just say it's terrible. Options are added or altered but you have to figure out yourself where it is placed and how...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
2022-04-16 06:48:52
Re:Unknown routing in routing-table in logs
A couple of months have passed but still no solution. The software upgrades didn't help with this issue either. I have no rules or something set-up for data to go this IP-address and TP-Link fails to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
2022-04-16 06:47:18
Re:Solcon IPTV and Omada
Same here with KPN. A lot of Dutch ISP's use routed IPTV and requires IPTV_RG to be sent with DHCP Option 60 on WAN and a local DHCP-server is required for the TV decoders. A lot of them, for example...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2022-02-28 10:45:13
Re:[ER-7206] Is it possible to add an option 60 parameter to DHCP requests on WAN interfaces?
@Fae is there any update on this? In the Netherlands a lot of telecom-providers require this feature as well on the WAN-side for getting an IP-address on the IPTV-VLAN. I could get around working...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
2022-02-25 06:18:35
Re:Unknown routing in routing-table in logs
@Somnus I still think that's a weird way of doing it. There are plenty of private IP-addresses that TP-Link could've picked but instead they pick some public ones which might cause some IP-conflicts...
0HELPFULS