NHendriksLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By NHendriks Wednesday

Missing security options WLAN

I have one SSID running 'PPSK without RADIUS' and this is working fine. I was planning on adding it on another SSID but it appears that the latest controller softwar (5.6.4) is missing a lot of securi
/ Omada Cloud SDN
By Tularis 2022-08-08 21:03:15

Re:Omada SDN configure IPTV

@jcouzy even that doesn't seem to work. The KPN TV boxes apparently require both an internet connection (vlan 6) and the IPTV connection (vlan 4) on the same cable. Using the iptv setting isolates eit
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By Aviator14 2022-04-01 16:03:53

Solcon IPTV and Omada

Hii All, I'm struggle now for a while with this problem. but i can't get IPTV working. I have also tryed the new IPTV option on the Omada SDN and it works for 1 tvbox. But than i can't reatch the tvbo
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By mtest001 2021-05-12 13:57:12

[ER-7206] Is it possible to add an option 60 parameter to DHCP requests on WAN interfaces?

Dear all, I am considering replacing my current FTTH router by a TP-Link ER7206. However my ISP requires the device to populate the Option 60 parameter of DHCP requests made by the router to get an In
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By NHendriks 2022-02-19 10:43:36

Unknown routing in routing-table in logs

Good morning, I was looking through my logs and I've found a strange entry in the routing table: The IP-address belongs to a school community in Tampa, Florida while I am in the Netherlands. I don't r
/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Lawrence-C 2020-11-05 10:03:18

Re:TD-W9977 static routing bug

Hey, I suggest you could initialize a ticket to ask for support since it would be very easily ignored by so many posts;