FrogFanLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2016-02-15 01:32:03
Re:Wifi printer can't connect with Powerline Wifi
Quick update for anyone following along: Setting the lease period to 0 made matters worse. The printer became invisible to wirelessly connected devices, including my PC and Android phone, in less...
0HELPFULS
2016-02-15 01:25:21
Re:Is this the official TP link company?
I ask because I posted a question, but it does not appear to have been published. It took almost a week for my first post to be approved by the moderator. Now they get published right away.
0HELPFULS
2016-02-11 23:05:33
Do you have to power cycle devices or completely re-setup network to get it working again? When settings are changed via the web interface, the WPA needs to reboot, and that can be done via the...
1HELPFULS
2016-02-11 08:05:16
Well, after 5 days, I can no longer ping the printer from a wireless device, so switching to a static IP address had no impact. I'm now going to change the lease period to zero from 3600 and try...
0HELPFULS
2016-02-06 23:17:01
AES or WEP? I would stick to WPA2-Personal/ AES. Sorry, AES. Too many acronyms! (I also corrected my previous post.) I set it back to WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK with encryption set to "Automatic". With a...
0HELPFULS
2016-02-05 23:23:14
The fact that your device worked throughout the lease period and then did not is very suggestive. This is the part I don't get. When the lease period is set at 86400 (1 day), the printer stays...
0HELPFULS