LERLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2021-12-10 18:51:25
Re:[Deco] Manual Signal Source Selection
@TP-Link Well.... Agree to Disagree.... I guess you are probably referring to what is "expected" or "supposed" to happen but realistically, that is not the case. I did a test with three X68 and there...
2HELPFULS
2021-12-03 12:54:42
@Bruj Just return them (if possible). It looks this is very well known and the same happened to me with the Deco X68. Without regards of the devices location, they ALWAYS look to connect in a "star"...
2HELPFULS
2021-11-23 12:22:31
@TP-Link In my case, yes. From my diagram above, if I leave Deco's 1 and two connected, I get very good speeds, but many dead zones through the house, specifically in the basement. When I add the...
0HELPFULS
2021-11-22 13:12:04
@TP-Link Still pending to hear back from support in this issue. Below is a diagram of the current Deco placement through the house: with current and desired connection... The "red" line is what is...
2HELPFULS
2021-11-19 20:04:59
@TP-Link Another update.... Turning on/off the MESH option on some devices do not work. They keep jumping between different Deco devices. Issues keep coming...
3HELPFULS
2021-11-19 19:18:09
@LER Hey, noticed browsing the community support site that it looks this is a very well known issue for Deco units. A whole bunch of people are experiencing the same (not able to daisy chain their...
1HELPFULS