cmonbuxLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-09 03:58:31
Re:deco s4 keeps loosing internet
I added a router from another manufacturer and set deco to access point mode. So the traffic goes from ISP <-----> Modem <-----> Router <-----> Deco this seem to completely fix the issues, the router...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-21 16:07:06
Re:[Solution] Wireless clients and Satellite Deco fail to connect to Main Deco under Spectrum / Starhub
Yea, I’m not sure where I need to update the email? My account should be up to date.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-21 01:25:01
Re:[Solution] Wireless clients and Satellite Deco fail to connect to Main Deco under Spectrum / Starhub
@TP-Link BTW W3600 was version 2.6 and this still has the same issue. Although, it doesn't happen as often but it tends to happen during a Zoom call for work. Is there a firmware update for this unit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-15 17:52:28
@TP-Link I haven't communicated to Spectrum. However, I did purchase and installed two W3600 (2.0), one as the main deco and other one as a child node. I also added back remaining three s3 modes as...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-14 15:54:01
@TP-Link The internet service provider is Spectrum. I move to a house that only gets Spectrum, the previous house with AT&T fiber didn't have any issues, (other than issues on the service provider...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-14 00:08:25
@TP-Link is there any further update regarding this? I upgraded to the new firmware, it's little better but I still get deco losing the WAN connectivity. Without restart anything, when I move the...
3HELPFULS