Shxy6LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
2021-12-26 23:14:03
Re:PRIVACY WARNING UNDER RANGE EXTENDER’S WIFI NAME IN SETTINGS
@Solla-topee Hello, thanks for reaching out. I have a Virgin media hub 3 and have been told it’s not possible to change the DNS servers on this router after already giving it a try. To confirm some...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2021-12-25 22:53:21
It's 2 days later & it's still happening after I've done what you told me...oh man this has got me so worried & annoyed 😫 @terziyski
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2021-12-23 19:43:57
@terziyski Hi I found out my RE's IP address through the tether app and I typed it into Google and a tp website appeared so I logged in and I changed my RE's DNS servers to the ones you listed & in...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2021-12-23 14:15:57
@terziyski Hello I have a Virgin media hub 3.0 and I've logged into it online to change the DNS servers on there however I can't seem to find the DNS serves to change anywhere, i don't know where...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2021-12-23 00:04:16
@terziyski Oh okay I undertand, so what I done does work but only for the devices I changed the DNS manually for in Apple settings. Well since my TV & Xbox are also connected to my booster ideally I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2021-12-22 23:12:37
@terziyski Hello thank you so much for replying I really appreciate it. I did dowloand the deco app and tried following the method but found out I couldn't straight away since I don't have a deco I...
0HELPFULS