RimvydukasLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
2021-12-26 12:38:38
Re:[Wi-Fi Routers] AP Mode supports Onemesh
@spacecat I guess your better bet would be to return Tplink and get Asus or Keenetic with their mesh implementations and lack of such restrictions and spread these news about Tplink everywhere you...
6HELPFULS
2021-12-26 12:30:37
IGMP snooping option when router in AP mode
Hi, When the router is in AP mode, there is no option to enable IGMP snooping for LAN/WAN ports. Where is it? Can you add this option in the next firmware upgrade?
0HELPFULS
2021-12-26 12:13:07
Re:System uptime
Shelo wrote It is a much needed feature and whether or not it is so difficult to add magic @Shelo I would say - do not hold your breath for this or another required feature. Looking at these forums...
0HELPFULS
2021-12-25 14:23:15
Re:Onemesh between two routers
@Rockylhw I think this is not gonna happen as I think that the lack of this feature is mainly because of marketing decision. Best solution for us, users, would be to spread these news over whole...
1HELPFULS
2021-12-25 13:55:28
Ability to disable build in DNS server
Hi, When the router is in AP mode it has its internal DNS working and available for everyone. I do not use the router as DHCP server, also I do not use the router as DNS too. Please, add an ability...
2HELPFULS
2021-12-25 13:51:19
Wireless scheduling enhancement
Hi, Please, enhance wireless scheduling option. It would be very nice to be able to schedule using minutes, not only hours. Also it would be very nice to have an ability to have different schedules...
0HELPFULS